Serenity Lane, one of America’s premier centers for the treatment of chemical dependency, has a job opening for an Administrative Assistant at our Coburg Campus.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The qualified individual will assist with general office duties in both our Clinical/Residential treatment department and the Administration department. Administrative Assistant duties will include maintaining rosters, preparing, distributing and tracking documents, copying, faxing, scheduling, filing, and meeting the clerical needs of the departments as needed.
- 1-2 years, or more experience in office administration.
- Experience with Excel, Word and database required.
- We can and will train on programs and processes but need an individual who is professional, detailed oriented, organized, flexible and who understands confidentiality.
HOW TO APPLY :
Download Employment Application here »
Please MAIL, FAX or EMAIL your Application, Cover Letter and Resume to:
PO Box 8549
Coburg, OR 97408
Please include the job reference # on your application.
• Drug Free Workplace (free of substances of abuse including Cannabis THC).
• Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check will be required.
• Equal Opportunity Employer.