Business Office Support Specialist
Serenity Lane has an opening for a Business Office Support Specialist at our Coburg, OR campus.
- Scanning, copying and tracking accounts
- Answering incoming calls taking/scheduling payments, updating customer information, and other customer service inquiries.
- Insurance Knowledge
- Reconcile accounts, detailed-oriented, organized, Excel, reports and auditing.
- Posting payments and running credit cards.
- Provide back up to various team members.
- Track and maintain bankruptcy, return mail and skip trace.
- Navigate internet verifying insurance benefits, transcribe information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Run monthly statements and prepare files for collection agencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Follow directions and be able to stay focused.
- Accounting skills
- Excellent customer service
- Good attendance and willingness to learn
- Basic skills in Microsoft Windows and Excel
- Ability to follow through on an issue until resolution is achieved.
- Maintain positive work attitude in a teamwork environment and willingness to help where needed.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Two years of directly related experience.
- Business Office Support Specialist must maintain strict confidentiality of information, both financial and clinical, concerning patients or other debtors.
- Ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods of time.
HOW TO APPLY :
Download Employment Application here »
Please MAIL, FAX or EMAIL your Application, Resume and References to:
PO Box 8549,
Coburg, OR 97408
Fax: (541) 284-2873
Please include the job reference # on your application.
• Drug Free Workplace (free of substances of abuse including Cannabis THC).
• Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check will be required.
• Equal Opportunity Employer.