Certified Nursing Assistant
Serenity Lane drug and alcohol treatment center is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant at our licensed Inpatient care facility and specialty hospital located in Coburg, Oregon. Part-time and Full-time positions available.
Certified Nursing Assistant C.N.A. position at Serenity Lane’s Coburg, OR Hospital Unit will be responsible for assisting with admissions, discharges and transfers; taking vital signs, conducting urine screens and breathalyzer tests, minimal/occasional assisting patients with ADLs, meal pass, monitor patients during smoke breaks and other duties with in your scope of practice.
Are you seeking meaningful work and a balanced life? Is it rewarding to you to give patients hope and to save lives?
At Serenity Lane, we believe that recovery from addiction is possible. By providing excellent care, being sensitive to our patients’ needs, affirming the dignity and worth of our patients and their families, and fostering a spirit of partnership with communities and other providers, we create a cohesive approach to care which encourages our patients and their families to nurture their recovery.
Here are a few thoughts our patients have shared about their nursing care:
- They were ALWAYS available and understanding, open, and honest. Gave me hope which, when I arrived, I had none.
- Honestly, I have had treatment before and been to the hospital, and this place surpasses all other care I have had.
- Thank you all so much for your kindness, professionalism, and understanding through this hard time in my life. I will always appreciate and remember you.
- I greatly appreciate all that has been done to help me. I am blessed to be able to get help.
We are currently seeking to add CNAs to our highly-skilled crew at our Inpatient Care Facility and Residential Health Service. This Hospital unit differs from a traditional acute care facility in that patients receiving addiction treatment here do not require IV infusions, dressings, or other services typically received in a general hospital or ER environment. A lower acuity gives our staff more time for thoroughness to provide quality care so that, at days end, they know they have aided our patients to the best of their abilities.
As a crucial part of an exceptional treatment team of RNs, CNAs, physicians, psychiatrists, therapists, and addiction counselors, you will assist in the process of and documentation to serve as a basis for each patient’s plan of care. Through collecting and charting data by observing and interviewing patients, you will aid in creating an environment conducive to each patient’s health and safety.
HOW TO APPLY :
Download Employment Application here »
Please MAIL, FAX or EMAIL your Application, Cover Letter and Resume to:
PO Box 8549,
Coburg, OR 97408
Fax: (541) 485-8484
Please include the job reference # on your application.
• Drug Free Workplace (free of substances of abuse including Cannabis THC).
• Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
• Equal Opportunity Employer.
Certified Nursing Assistant C.N.A. employment opportunity at Serenity Lane’s Coburg, OR campus.