Chief Financial Officer CFO
Are you seeking meaningful work and a balanced life?
At Serenity Lane, we believe that recovery from addiction is possible. We are committed to providing excellent patient care, to be sensitive to the needs of our patients, to affirm the dignity and worth of our patients and their families, to foster a spirit of partnership with our communities, to coordinate patient care with other providers, and to encourage our patients and their families to nurture their recovery.
We are seeking the newest member of our senior leadership team. Working closely with the CEO, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) provides overall direction and management of all fiscal services for Serenity Lane and Serenity Lane Health Services.
- Advising the CEO, Board of Directors, and senior leadership on the organization’s financial condition and matters
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of the organization with regard to strategic goals, budgets and forecasts
- Participation in strategic planning with insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term goals
- Oversee and assist with corporate compliance activities including compliance with HIPAA, accreditation and other regulatory areas
- Facilitate and direct risk management activities
- Oversight of all general accounting and patient accounting services including the preparation of monthly internal financial statements and presentation of results to the Finance Committee and Board of Directors
- Serve as key point of contact and coordinate annual audits and tax compliance engagements with external public accounting firm
- Participate in and oversee annual liability insurance, health insurance, and workers compensation insurance renewals
- Manage and negotiate all provider insurance reimbursement contracts
- Oversee profit sharing and 403(b) pension plan compliance and reporting
- Direct supervision of accounting staff, Business Office, Credit Department, IT, Food Service and Facilities
- In depth knowledge of GAAP
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration or equivalent from an accredited four-year college or university
- Recent healthcare management experience in a large multi-specialty medical practice or large institution preferred
- 7 years of financial accounting experience with at least 5 years of progressively responsible financial management
HOW TO APPLY :
Please MAIL, FAX or EMAIL your Application, Cover Letter and Resume to:
PO Box 8549
Coburg, OR 97408
Fax: (541) 485-8484
Please include the job reference # on your application.
• Drug Free Workplace (free of substances of abuse including Cannabis THC).
• Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
• Equal Opportunity Employer.