Serenity Lane has a Customer Service/Collector job opening at our business office located in Coburg, OR.
Customer Service/Collector Essential Duties:
- Provide customer service to our customers and employees.
- Initiate contact with Debtors and attempts to work out payment arrangements.
- Answering incoming calls taking/scheduling payments, updating customer information, and other customer service inquiries.
- Proactively monitor accounts and address a variety of issues and be able to explain accounts clearly.
- Insurance Knowledge,
- Reconcile accounts, detailed-oriented, organized, EXSL reports and auditing.
- Posting payments and running credit cards.
- Provide back up to various team members.
- Track and maintain bankruptcy, return mail and skip trace.
- Navigate internet, stay on task, transcribe information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Run monthly statements and prepare files for collection agencies.
- other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Follow directions and be able to stay focused.
- Accounting skills
- Excellent customer service
- Good attendance and willingness to learn
- Basic skills in Microsoft Windows and Excel
- Knowledge of fair debt collection practice act a plus or not being afraid to ask customers for money, will train the right person.
- Ability to follow through on an issue until resolution is achieved.
- Maintain positive work attitude in a teamwork environment and willingness to help where needed.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Two years of directly related experience.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of information, both financial and clinical, concerning patients or other debtors.
- Ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods of time.
- Able to be covered under the company’s fidelity bonding policy
HOW TO APPLY :
Download Employment Application here »
Please MAIL, FAX or EMAIL your Application, Cover Letter, References and Resume to:
PO Box 8549,
Coburg, OR 97408
Fax: (541) 284-2873
Please include the job reference #CustomerService-Collector on your application.
• Drug Free Workplace (free of substances of abuse including Cannabis THC).
• Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check will be required.
• Equal Opportunity Employer.