Human Resources Assistant
JOB TITLE: Human Resources Assistant
JOB DESCRIPTION: Serenity Lane, one of America’s premier centers for the treatment of chemical dependency, has an opening for a Human Resources Assistant. Individual will report to and work with the Human Resources Manager to assist in:
- Assuring compliance of local, state and federal regulations governing the HR function
- Formulating and recommending revisions/amendments to company handbook and/or policies and procedures
- Developing and maintaining job descriptions
- Preparing external recruitment advertising
- Performing new employee orientations and completing and entering new hire paperwork into computerized HR records
- Maintaining employee HR and benefit files
- Facilitating annual employee performance evaluations
- Administering company benefit programs including health, life, and long term disability policies
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Human Resources function
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality.
CLOSING DATE: Open until position is filled
HOW TO APPLY :
Download Employment Application here »
Please MAIL, FAX or EMAIL your Application, Cover Letter and Resume to:
PO Box 8549,
Coburg, OR 97408
Fax: (541) 485-8484
Please include the job reference # on your application.
• Drug Free Workplace (free of substances of abuse including Cannabis THC).
• Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check will be required.
• Equal Opportunity Employer.