LPN Licensed Practical Nurse
Serenity Lane drug and alcohol treatment center has an LPN Licensed Practical Nurse job opening in our Residential Health Service Clinic located on our campus in Coburg, Oregon.
Are you seeking meaningful work and a balanced life? Is it rewarding to you to give patients hope and to save lives? At Serenity Lane, we believe that recovery from addiction is possible. By providing excellent care, being sensitive to our patients’ needs, affirming the dignity and worth of our patients and their families, and fostering a spirit of partnership with communities and other providers, we create a cohesive approach to care which encourages our patients and their families to nurture their recovery.
***New grads are encouraged to apply for this LPN position. We offer an individualized orientation and training plan for all new staff.***
Here are a few thoughts our patients have shared about their nursing care:
- They were ALWAYS available and understanding, open, and honest. Gave me hope which, when I arrived, I had none.
- Honestly, I have had treatment before and been to the hospital, and this place surpasses all other care I have had.
- Thank you all so much for your kindness, professionalism, and understanding through this hard time in my life. I will always appreciate and remember you.
- I greatly appreciate all that has been done to help me. I am blessed to be able to get help.
Here are a few thoughts our nursing staff shared about their work:
- My family says I’m so much less stressed out than when I worked at the nursing home. Love my peeps and my patients.
- WOW! No IVs, feeding tubes, wound vacs, complex dressings, I’m in heaven.
- Our management team is supportive and flexible. I felt so prepared when I finished my orientation. That’s never happened with any other new job.
- I’ve never worked with a better team, staffing is great, the docs treat us as colleagues, we have extra time for truly individualized care.
LPN RESPONSIBILITIES: As a crucial part of an exceptional treatment team of RNs, LPNs, CMAs, CNAs, physicians, psychiatrists, therapists, and addiction counselors, you will establish and document nursing diagnoses to serve as a basis for each patient’s plan of care. Through collecting and charting data by observing, examining, and interviewing patients, you will aid in creating an environment conducive to each patient’s health and safety.
HOW TO APPLY :
Download Employment Application here
Please MAIL, FAX or EMAIL your application, cover letter and resume to:
Trisha Glenna, HR Director
PO Box 8549,
Coburg, OR 97408
Fax: (541) 485-8484
Please include the job reference # on your application.
• Drug Free Workplace (free of substances of abuse including Cannabis THC).
• Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check will be required.
• Equal Opportunity Employer.