Mental Health Director
Mental Health Director
Serenity Lane is filling the position of Mental Health Director. Our new director will be a member of the organization’s executive team. The successful candidate will be an experienced leader who wishes to join a motivated team building innovative treatment modalities, and expanding mental health services from our Residential facility in Coburg to coordinated clinical, medical and mental health care in our 8 outpatient offices.
- The Mental Health Director directs and coordinates all Mental Health Services in collaboration with Clinical Services Director
- Responsible for meeting standards set by CARF and the state of Oregon.
- Monitors and reviews staff and programs for quality and consistency of treatment values and standards.
- Monitors program revenue and expenditures for financial efficiency.
- Assists in recruitment, hiring and evaluation of Mental Health staff. Makes recommendations to the CEO, Clinical Director, Medical Director and CFO.
- Performs annual evaluations of staff and other related personnel functions.
- Maintains current knowledge base in clinical areas of responsibilities.
- Oversees computerized clinical record keeping in assigned areas.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the CEO
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Must possess thorough and broad knowledge of Substance Use Disorder treatment.
- Must be able to motivate and lead staff.
- Must have good knowledge of leadership and management principles and processes.
- Must have good knowledge of Serenity Lane’s values and programs.
- Must have good computer skills in area of clinical software and applications.
- Must be able to meet Medical/Professional staff qualifications.
- Master’s Degree and professional licensure, and at least 120 contact hours of academic or continuing professional education in the treatment of Substance Use Disorders, with at least 5 years paid full-time experience in the Substance Use Disorder field and 2 years in a supervisory position OR; without a degree, 10 years’ experience in Substance Use Disorder field and 5 years in a supervisory position.
- Must be a Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please MAIL, FAX or EMAIL your Application, Cover Letter and Resume to:
PO Box 8549
Coburg, OR 97408
Please include the job reference # on your application.
• Drug Free Workplace (free of substances of abuse including Cannabis THC).
• Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check will be required.
• Equal Opportunity Employer.