Mental Health Specialist / Addictions Counseling
Serenity Lane is seeking an experienced Mental Health Specialist / Addictions Counselor at our Coburg, Oregon campus with possibility of some hours at our Eugene Outpatient Clinic.
- Seeking an experienced Mental Health specialist who is licensed, or eligible to be licensed in the State of Oregon. Prior experience in the treatment of substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders required.
- This position is at Coburg Inpatient and may include some hours assigned at Eugene OP Clinic, W. 11th which provides outpatient services for primary diagnosis of substance use disorders. Position provides mental health services as an adjunct to substance use disorder treatment.
- Effective communication skills, accurate and timely documentation, and excellent time management is desired. Clinician will be expected to provide individual, group and family counseling to an assigned caseload. Must have flexibility in schedule, familiarity with medical records and be proficient in the use of computers and various software.
HOW TO APPLY :
Download Employment Application here
Please MAIL, FAX or EMAIL your Application, Cover Letter, References and Resume to:
PO Box 8549,
Coburg, OR 97408
Fax: (541) 485-8484
Please include the job reference # on your application.
• Drug Free Workplace (free of substances of abuse including Cannabis THC).
• Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check will be required.
• Equal Opportunity Employer.