Physician - Addiction Medicine
Serenity Lane is looking for a Staff Physician specializing in addiction medicine to join our team at our new state of the art hospital and residential treatment campus located five miles north of Eugene in Coburg, OR. We treat a broad range of alcohol and substance use disorders. Specialized treatment tracts exist for chronic pain patients, co-occurring disorders and healthcare professionals.
Provide and direct medical care of patients in 20 bed hospital and 80 bed residential addiction treatment center. Perform admission history and physical exam, determine level of care and utilize medication assisted withdrawal support. Prescribe MAT at Eugene outpatient clinic on weekly basis. Provide 24/7 medical call coverage for all inpatients, detox and residential, on rotating schedule. Call is generally light 10 days per month. Provide immediate medical attention as needed to all residential patients when on location.
Serenity Lane is a not-for-profit organization operating since 1973. We are headquartered on a new 15 Acre campus five miles north of Eugene in Coburg. There are 8 outpatient offices throughout the state of Oregon. The outpatient office on West 11th in Eugene is included in responsibilities.
We offer a complete benefit package including retirement contribution.
Potential for career development and advancement in large Addiction Treatment organization with a long record of success.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience in Family Practice, Emergency medicine or hospitalist medicine.
- Demonstrated competency in Addiction Medicine preferred.
- Current Medical license from Oregon Board of Medical Examiners.
- Board certification or eligibility in primary specialty from ABMS
- ABAM Certification preferred.
- DEA Buprenorphine X -Number license and experience preferred
HOW TO APPLY :
Download Employment Application here »
Please MAIL, FAX or EMAIL your Application, Cover Letter, References and Resume to:
Eric Geisler, MD, ABAM
PO Box 8549,
Coburg, OR 97408
Fax: (541) 485-8484
Please include the job reference # on your application.
• Drug Free Workplace (free of substances of abuse including Cannabis THC).
• Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check will be required.
• Equal Opportunity Employer.