Calling All Sober Job Seekers!
Join us Saturday, September 16th @ Serenity Lane West 11th Intensive Outpatient Office, 4211 West 11th, Eugene for a Serenity Lane Alumni resume building and job seeker skills workshop. 9:00am-Noon
To Register call Layne Frambes 541-733-6698 or Email: email@example.com
The workshop will be led by Heather McBride whose business, Inclarity 360 helps job seekers with everything from resume writing to interview techniques.
- Fee is $10.00 per person.
- We have 20 spaces for this class available so sign up ahead of time to reserve your place!
- SL will provide breakfast rolls& coffee
- Family Members are welcome but need to pay the class fee
The class will cover the following:
1. Principles of resume writing
2. Reviewing a model template
3. Worksheets in group breakouts with Heather.
4. Dos and Don’ts.
5. Q&A regarding alumni concerns – job gaps, job hopping,
tapping into skills, etc.
6. 1:1 reviewing their current resume and feedback or group review