Holiday Sober Gift Giving
T-Minus one week people. Have you finished your holiday shopping? If not, we’ve got you covered. Back by popular demand, our no-fail, Sober Santa gift-inspiration for all the sober people in your life.
Note: for those of you who are local, many of these items can be found at your local holiday markets or boutiques.
- Surely you’ve seen lots of holiday gift ads for home brew or beer of the month type clubs. Well for anyone who wants to ferment tasty bubbly beverages in their home minus the alcohol may we suggest: A Soda Stream!
- Coffee never fails. Samplers, subscriptions and accessories are always appreciated sober stocking stuffers.
- Bangles with purpose: The popular wrist bangle gets a spiritual makeover. Pretty, sweet and a great reminder now and throughout the year how this thing works.
- Sober reads! For the agnostic or atheist there is the newest AA Grapevine publication “One Big Tent” that shares stories of sober people working great programs of recovery built around their atheistic or agnostic beliefs.
- Things related to hobbies, such as this adorable, personalized kitting bowl
- Plants are perfect. Something simple for the indoors, a project for the novice or seeds for the outdoors gardener.
- Useful things make great hostess gifts:
Good luck and happy shopping! A special thanks to all of the great artists and vendors on Etsy – where most of these unique and lovely items may be found.