Portland, OR – South East
Level II Intensive Outpatient (IOP):
Evening Group (with counselor Pam Estep):
Mon / Wed / Thurs: 6 – 9 p.m.
Family Group: Thursday 6 – 9 p.m.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program in Portland
Most health insurance plans accepted, including OHP.
Serenity Lane’s Portland outpatient offices provide a range of services designed to meet the needs of working professionals, families and individuals in need of comprehensive, effective substance-use disorder programming. Our Portland locations offer Level I outpatient and Level II Intensive Outpatient programming, DUII services, free assessments with care planning and family programming.
The Level II Intensive Outpatient Treatment program in South-East Portland, OR is a ten-week program of group therapy, individual counseling and education about the disease of addiction. Treatment groups meet three times a week for 3 hours per session. The family support group meets weekly for three hours.
In the Level I outpatient program patients meet once per week for 1-1/2 hours with a focus on learning to identify and manage stressful life events and to cope with the inevitable ups and downs of early recovery.
Recovery is one day at a time. It involves a personal daily recovery program which is developed by the patient and his/her counselor.
Outpatient treatment in Portland is effective, confidential and affordable.
- Free initial consultation
- Level I outpatient and Level II Intensive Outpatient programming
- DUII state-licensed programs
- Daytime and evening programs
- Education sessions
- Group and individual counseling
- Family Program
- Employer/EAP services
- 12-Step participation
Benefits of Outpatient Treatment:
- Patients begin recovery while they stay on the job
- Costs are partially covered by most health insurance plans
- Treatment for addiction, plus related health and social issues
- Opportunity for the entire family to begin a healing process
- No additional cost for weekly family program
We also offer:
- Special trainings for business and industry.
- Consultation and referral to community agencies when appropriate.
- Alumni activities.
- Patient Monitoring Program:
Through our unique “Blue Flag System” we are able to provide monitoring services for patients who are required to do treatment due to legal, occupational or other circumstances. With your written permission we will maintain monthly correspondence with your monitor, keeping them informed of treatment recommendations and treatment compliance.
Additional Treatment Options for Portland Residents
Our licensed special inpatient care facility is located eight miles north of Eugene in Coburg, Oregon. At this location we provide:
- Clinical assessments
- Medically managed withdrawal often referred to as detox or rehab, addiction recovery programs
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Day Treatment (also known as Partial Hospitalization)
- Mental health therapies for co-occurring disorders and family programs.
The nursing staff, physicians, psychiatrists, mental health professionals and counselors work together to develop an individualized treatment plan for each patient. Typical length stay is 28 days but may vary based on treatment needs.