Portland, OR – South East
Transportation, Location, What to bring.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP):
Evening Group (with counselor Pam Esstep):
Tues / Thurs / Fri: 6 – 9 p.m.
Mon / Wed / Thurs: 6 – 9 p.m.
Family Group: Thursday 6 – 9 p.m.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program in Portland
Most health insurance plans accepted, including OHP.
Serenity Lane’s Intensive Outpatient Treatment program in Portland, OR is a ten-week program of group therapy, individual counseling and education about the disease of addiction. Treatment groups meet three times a week for 3 hours per session. The family support group meets weekly for three hours.
Recovery Support is then provided on a weekly basis 12 to 24 months. Patients meet for a 1-1/2 hour weekly session to learn to identify and manage stressful life events and to cope with the inevitable ups and downs of early recovery.
Recovery is one day at a time. It involves a personal daily recovery program which is developed by the patient and his/her counselor.
Outpatient treatment is effective, confidential and affordable.
Significant features of Outpatient Treatment in Portland include:
- Free initial consultation
- Daytime & Evening programs
- Education sessions
- Group and individual counseling
- Recovery Support for a year, or up to two
- Family Program
- State licensed programs
- Employer/EAP services
- 12-Step participation
Benefits of Outpatient Treatment when recommended:
- Patients begin recovery while they stay on the job
- Costs are partially covered by most health insurance plans
- Treatment for addiction, plus related health & social issues
- Opportunity for the entire family to begin a healing process
- No additional cost for weekly family program
- Recovery Support for up to 18 months
We also offer:
- Special trainings for business and industry.
- Consultation and referral to community agencies when appropriate.
- Alumni activities.
- Patient Monitoring Program:
Through our unique “Blue Flag System” we are able to provide monitoring services for patients who are required to do treatment due to legal, occupational or other circumstances. With your written permission we will maintain monthly correspondence with your monitor, keeping them informed of treatment recommendations and treatment compliance.
Residential Treatment for Portland Residents
Our licensed special inpatient care facility is located eight miles north of Eugene in Coburg, Oregon. At this location we provide clinical assessments, medically managed withdrawal often referred to as detox or rehab, addiction recovery programs, mental health therapies for co-occurring disorders and family programs. The nursing staff, physicians, psychiatrists, mental health professionals and counselors work together to develop an individualized treatment plan for each patient. Typical length stay is 28 days but may vary based on treatment needs.