Portland, OR – South East
Portland OPEN date: 6/25/20
Outpatient Reopening – Phase 1
Beginning June 8, 2020, our outpatient clinics will enter Phase 1 re-opening, based upon county guidelines.
Phase 1: Some IOP groups will begin meeting in-person, adhering to guidelines set forth by the Oregon Health Authority, OSHA and Serenity Lane: Phase 1 will include limited individual sessions and some urine drug screen testing. Tele-health will remain operational.
Intake and/or UDS: Monday -Friday appointments as scheduled within guidelines
Times listed below will be Telehealth unless noted
Intensive Outpatient (IOP):
T/TH: 12 pm–3 pm In-person group
M/T/TH: 12 pm–3 pm
M/T/TH: 6 pm–9 pm
Family IOP on Mondays at 6 pm.
*The first 90 minutes of this programming is for just families to meet and do processing work. In the second 90 minutes, both IOP groups will combine for family and patient family-focused work.
Level I Outpatient
Tues: 5:30 pm–7 pm
Wed: 5:30 pm–7 pm
Wed: 9 am–11 am (DSL)
DUII Rehabilitation group(DSL)
Wednesday: 5:30-7 p.m
WA Phase 3 monitoring (For WA DUII patients)
Tuesday: 5:30-7 .p.m Monthly group
RecoveryNOW Telehealth Outpatient Addiction Treatment at Home
Outpatient programming will be conducted through our RecoveryNow telehealth virtual services.
Serenity Lane’s RecoveryNOW Virtual Addiction Treatment Services provide the same exceptional Outpatient programming via teleconferencing. This includes group sessions and meetings with counselors. Read more about how you can receive outpatient treatment online.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program in Portland
Most health insurance plans accepted, including OHP.
Serenity Lane’s Portland outpatient offices provide a range of services designed to meet the needs of working professionals, families and individuals in need of comprehensive, effective substance-use disorder programming. Both of our Portland locations offer Level I outpatient and Level II Intensive Outpatient programming, DUII services, free assessments with care planning and family programming.
The Level II Intensive Outpatient Treatment program in South-East Portland is a ten-week program of group therapy, individual counseling and education about the disease of addiction. Treatment groups meet three times a week for 3 hours per session. The family support group meets weekly for three hours which includes a 90-minute family-only processing session followed by a 90-minute combined patient and family session.
In the Level I outpatient program patients meet once per week for 1-1/2 hours with a focus on learning to identify and manage stressful life events and to cope with the inevitable ups and downs of early recovery.
Recovery is one day at a time. It involves a personal daily recovery program that is developed by the patient and his/her counselor.
Outpatient treatment in Portland is effective, confidential and affordable.
- Free initial consultation
- Level I outpatient and Level II Intensive Outpatient programming
- DUII state-licensed programs
- Daytime and evening programs
- Education sessions
- Group and individual counseling
- Family Program
- Employer/EAP services
- 12-Step participation
Benefits of Outpatient Treatment:
- Patients begin recovery while they stay on the job
- Costs are partially covered by most health insurance plans
- Treatment for addiction, plus related health and social issues
- Opportunity for the entire family to begin a healing process
- No additional cost for weekly family program
We also offer:
- Special training for business and industry.
- Consultation and referral to community agencies when appropriate.
- Alumni activities.
- Patient Monitoring Program: Through our unique Employer Services program (also known as Blue Flag) we provide monitoring services for patients who are required to do treatment due to legal, occupational or other circumstances. With your written permission we will maintain monthly correspondence with your monitor, keeping them informed of treatment recommendations and treatment compliance.
Additional Treatment Options for Portland Residents
Our licensed special inpatient care facility is located eight miles north of Eugene in Coburg, Oregon. At this location we provide:
- Clinical assessments
- Medically managed withdrawal often referred to as detox or rehab, addiction recovery programs
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Day Treatment (also known as Partial Hospitalization)
- Extended Residential
- Mental health therapies for co-occurring disorders
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Health Care Professionals program
- First-Responders Track
- Family Programming
The nursing staff, physicians, psychiatrists, mental health professionals and counselors work together to develop an individualized treatment plan for each patient.