Intensive Outpatient (IOP):
Mon / Wed / Fri: 9 A.M. – 12 P.M.
Family Group: Friday 9 A.M. – 12 P.M.
Tues / Wed / Thurs: 6 – 9 P.M.
Family Group: Wednesday 6 – 9 P.M.
Recovery Support Groups:
Monday: 6 – 7:30 P.M.
Wednesday: 12:00 P.M. – 1:30 P.M.
Thursday: 5:30 – 7 P.M.
Tuesday: 6 – 8 P.M.
Regular office hours are:
Monday – Friday: 8 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment in Bend
Most health insurance plans accepted, including OHP.
Serenity Lane’s Intensive Outpatient Treatment program in Bend, OR is a ten-week program consisting of group therapy, individual counseling and education about the disease of addiction and substance use disorders. Treatment groups meet three times a week for three hours. We offer morning and evening groups to accommodate your work schedule. The family support groups meet weekly for three hours.
Recovery Support is then provided on a weekly basis for 12 to 24 months after completion of outpatient treatment. Patients (and their spouse/ significant other) meet for a 1-1/2 hour weekly session to learn to identify and manage stressful life events and to cope with the inevitable ups and downs of early recovery.
Recovery is one day at a time. It involves a personal daily recovery program which is developed by you and your counselors.
The staff in Bend is made up of qualified, certified alcohol and drug counselors with many years of experience in the field of addiction. We are here to assist you. Please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions. All calls are strictly confidential. (541) 383-0844
Outpatient treatment in Bend is effective, confidential and affordable.
- Free initial consultation
- Daytime and Evening programs
- Education sessions
- Group and individual counseling
- Family Program
- State licensed
- Employer/EAP services
- 12-Step participation
- Consultation with local medical and mental health professionals
- Relapse Prevention
DUII Services are also available, including:
- State certified to provide DUII services
- Treatment Groups
- Education Groups
Benefits of Outpatient Treatment, when recommended:
- Patients begin recovery while they stay on the job
- Costs are partially covered by most health insurance plans
- Treatment for addiction, plus related health & social issues
- Opportunity for the entire family to begin a healing process
- No additional cost for weekly family program
- Recovery Support for one full year after completion of outpatient treatment
We also offer:
- Special trainings for business and industry.
- Consultation and referral to community agencies when appropriate.
- Alumni activities.
- Medical Withdrawal (detox) & Residential programs are available at our Eugene facility.
- Patient Monitoring Program:
When an individual is mandated to treatment, either through the court system, a DUII violation, an employer’s last chance agreement, or is under the jurisdiction of an attorney or M.D., Serenity Lane will monitor the patient’s progress and attendance through our “Blue Flag” program. If deemed absent without a valid excuse, the failure to comply is reported and copies are sent to appropriate parties. The patient must sign a release authorizing this monitoring program. No other treatment program in Oregon offers a tracking system of this kind.
Residential Treatment for Bend Residents
Our licensed special inpatient care facility is located eight miles north of Eugene in Coburg, Oregon. At this location we provide clinical assessments, medically managed withdrawal often referred to as detox or rehab, addiction recovery programs, mental health therapies for co-occurring disorders and family programs. The nursing staff, physicians, psychiatrists, mental health professionals and counselors work together to develop an individualized treatment plan for each patient. Typical length stay is 28 days but may vary based on treatment needs.