Intensive outpatient (IOP):
Counselor Steve Harris
Family Group: Monday and Tuesday: 6-9pm
Residential Treatment for Vancouver Residents
Our licensed special inpatient care facility is located eight miles north of Eugene in Coburg, Oregon. At this location we provide clinical assessments, medically managed withdrawal often referred to as detox or rehab, addiction recovery programs, mental health therapies for co-occurring disorders and family programs. The nursing staff, physicians, psychiatrists, mental health professionals and counselors work together to develop an individualized treatment plan for each patient. Typical length stay is 28 days but may vary based on treatment needs.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment in Vancouver, WA
Serenity Lane’s Intensive Outpatient Treatment is a ten-week program of group therapy, individual counseling and education about the disease of addiction. Treatment groups meet three times a week for 3 hours per session. Times vary to accommodate the patient’s work schedule. Serenity Lane meets the Deferred Prosecution requirements.
Recovery Support is then provided on a weekly basis for up to 11 months. Patients meet for a 1-1/2 hour weekly session to learn to identify and manage stressful life events and to cope with the inevitable ups and downs of early recovery.
Recovery is one day at a time. It involves a personal daily recovery program which is developed by the patient and his/her counselor.
Benefits of Outpatient Treatment:
- Patients begin recovery while they stay on the job
- Costs are partially covered by most health insurance plans
- Treatment for addiction, plus related health & social issues
- Opportunity for the entire family to begin a healing process
- No additional cost for weekly family program
- Recovery Support for up to 12 months
Significant features of Outpatient Treatment include:
- Free initial consultation
- Evening programs
- Education sessions
- Group and Individual Counseling
- Family Program
- State Licensed
- Employer/EAP Services
- 12-Step participation
- Consultation with local medical and mental health professionals
We also offer:
- Special trainings for business and industry.
- Consultation and referral to community agencies when appropriate.
- Alumni activities.
- Patient Monitoring Program:
When an individual is mandated to treatment, either through the court system, a DUI violation, an employer’s last chance agreement, or is under the jurisdiction of an attorney or M.D., Serenity Lane will monitor the patient’s progress and attendance through our “Blue Flag” program. Any absence from treatment sessions will be reported to the appropriate monitors. The patient must sign a release authorizing this monitoring program. No other treatment program in Washington offers a tracking system of this kind.
- Medically Managed Withdrawal (detox) and Residential programs are available at our Coburg, Oregon facility. Admission can be coordinated through the Portland or Vancouver clinics.