Vancouver OPEN date: 6/15/20
Outpatient Reopening – Phase 1
Beginning June 8, 2020, our outpatient clinics will enter Phase 1 re-opening, based upon county guidelines.
Phase 1: Some IOP groups will begin meeting in-person, adhering to guidelines set forth by the Oregon Health Authority, OSHA and Serenity Lane: Phase 1 will include limited individual sessions and some urine drug screen testing. Tele-health will remain operational.
Intake and/or UDS: Monday -Friday appointments as scheduled within guidelines
Times listed below will be Telehealth unless noted
Intensive Outpatient (IOP):
M/W/TH: 6 pm–9 pm In-person group
M/W/TH: 6 pm–9 pm
Family IOP on Wednesday
Level I Outpatient:
Tues: 4:30 pm–6 pm
Tues: 6:15 pm–7:45 pm
RecoveryNOW Telehealth Outpatient Addiction Treatment at Home
Outpatient programming will be conducted through our RecoveryNow telehealth virtual services.
Serenity Lane’s RecoveryNOW Virtual Addiction Treatment Services provide the same exceptional Outpatient programming via teleconferencing. This includes group sessions and meetings with counselors. Read more about how you can receive outpatient treatment online.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program in Vancouver, WA
Most health insurance plans accepted.
Serenity Lane’s Intensive Outpatient Treatment program in Vancouver, WA is a ten-week program of group therapy, individual counseling and education about the disease of addiction. Treatment groups meet three times a week for 3 hours per session. The family support group meets weekly for three hours. Serenity Lane meets all Deferred Prosecution requirements.
Level One patients meet for a 1-1/2 hour session, one to three times per week to learn to identify and manage stressful life events and to cope with the inevitable ups and downs of early recovery.
Recovery is one day at a time. It involves a personal daily recovery program which is developed by the patient and his/her counselor.
Outpatient treatment is effective, confidential and affordable.
- Free initial consultation
- Daytime & Evening programs
- Education sessions
- Group and individual counseling
- Recovery Support for a year, or up to two
- Family Program
- State licensed programs
- Employer/EAP services
- 12-Step participation
Benefits of Outpatient Treatment:
- Patients begin recovery while they stay on the job
- Costs are partially covered by most health insurance plans
- Treatment for addiction, plus related health & social issues
- Opportunity for the entire family to begin a healing process
- No additional cost for weekly family program
- Recovery Support for up to 12 months or 24 if needed
We also offer:
- Special trainings for business and industry.
- Consultation and referral to community agencies when appropriate.
- Alumni activities.
- Patient Monitoring Program:
Through our unique “Blue Flag System” we are able to provide monitoring services for patients who are required to do treatment due to legal, occupational or other circumstances. With your written permission we will maintain monthly correspondence with your monitor, keeping them informed of treatment recommendations and treatment compliance.
- Medically Managed Withdrawal (detox) and Residential programs are available at our Coburg, Oregon facility. Admission can be coordinated through the Portland or Vancouver clinics.
Residential Treatment for Vancouver Residents
Our licensed special inpatient care facility is located eight miles north of Eugene in Coburg, Oregon. At this location we provide clinical assessments, medically managed withdrawal often referred to as detox or rehab, addiction recovery programs, mental health therapies for co-occurring disorders and family programs. The nursing staff, physicians, psychiatrists, mental health professionals and counselors work together to develop an individualized treatment plan for each patient. Typical length stay is 28 days but may vary based on treatment needs.